The Start of Something New

Although I am not Troy or Gabriella, I am on the verge of a new relationship. This relationship will hopefully take the form of agape love, which our dearly beloved Wikipedia defines as, "[embracing] a universal, unconditional love that transcends, that serves regardless of circumstances." And who might this relationship be with? Well, there's 2 (or 3 or 4) people/groups I am willing to show an unconditional love.

1. God, of course!

Having a relationship with reality itself better be unconditional. I mean, the only reason I, or you, or anything, exists is because of this immanent Being. Being as in Being Itself  or, in other worlds, Reality, The Ground of Existence, existence itself. That is what God is. God is all-in-all, and yet unknowable. Transcendent, yet immanent. And this guiding force, acts out of love, and is love itself. Therefore, the Ultimate, not only includes our own ideas of agape, but transcends it.

2. You, the Readers!

As a newer blogger, (I have had tons of blogs when I was younger, including Bible GuyManyCardz, [and others] and my youtube channel: FunnyKidz1), I hope to create some sort of unconditional love for you guys. I really mean it. I think, as a Christian, that is something to strive for. Understanding and recognizing the image of God in others and to love them as yourself. So, by that, I want to have a universal love for every person who lays their eyes on here.


I'm going to leave you with this, an awesome lyric video to an awesome song by Bon Iver. The other 2 people/groups will -hopefully- show up in my new blog post. I am excited to start this journey with you! God be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading the Scriptures Wisely: A Reading of Exodus 24

The Crucifixion of Nonviolence

Christians, Don’t Vote! Part 1: Are We Really Called to Do So?